COD 266 - Secure Ruby Scripting
In this secure coding course, you will learn important concepts for secure Ruby scripting, techniques for preventing/mitigating different vulnerabilities including different types of injection, and protecting sensitive data in transit.
- Validating command-line parameters
- Using quotation marks correctly
- Using unmask to set default file permissions
- Protecting files and canonicalizing paths
- Defending against Regular Expression Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
Looking To Learn More?
Request more information on our courses and labs.