AWA 102 - Secure Software Concepts
This course provides a high-level overview of secure software concepts for web applications including application security and security best practices.
Upon successful completion of this course, you should have the knowledge and skills required to:
- Understand the root causes of application weaknesses
- Realize the importance of encrypting data
- Ensure input is properly validated
- Reduce your application’s overall attack surface
- How to implement a security strategy based on your organization’s risk