SDT 325 - Testing for NULL Pointer Dereference
NULL pointer dereferences issues can occur through a number of flaws, including race conditions and simple programming omissions. This course introduces ways to identify and mitigate this security weakness, referenced as CWE-476 by the 2020 CWE Top 25.
- Recognizing the impact of this vulnerability
- Defending Against NULL Pointer Dereference
- Best practices for preventing NULL Pointer Dereference
- Testing techniques for spotting NULL Pointer Dereference
- Mitigation strategies for this weakness