Security Innovation Talks Connected Cars and Cyber Ranges at RSA Conference - Security Innovation
Wilmington, MA – March 5, 2019 – Security Innovation, an authority in software security assessment and training, today announced its thought leadership schedule at the RSA Conference US in San Francisco, March 4 to 8, 2019.
CEO Ed Adams, who earned his 15 Year RSA Conference designation this year, will present and participate on the following topics:
- Presentation: Connected Cars – a Security and Privacy by Design Study 10 Years in the Making (with Dr. Larry Ponemon, founder of The Ponemon Institute):
- Tuesday 1:00 p.m. at Moscone West 2022
- Wednesday 9:20 a.m. at Moscone South 304
- Bird of a Feather Session: Using Cyber-Ranges to Accelerate Application Security Learning
- Wednesday 12:40 p.m. at Moscone West 3009
- Panel Session: Cybersecurity Buzzwords & Messaging
- Thursday 7:00-8:30 a.m. at The Veranda at Moscone, 772 Folsom St., SF, CA 94107
Trustwave and Security Innovation Web Hacking Challenge Happy Hour
Additionally, Security Innovation will run a CTF type event where players exploit vulnerabilities in Shadow Bank, one of the company’s CMD+CTRL Cyber ranges, to move up the leaderboard and win prizes.
- When: Wednesday 6:00-8:30pm
- Location: The Standard Deviant Brewery, 280 14th St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- Register: https://www2.trustwave.com/Hackathon-Registration-Page.html
“The RSA Conference is an important opportunity for the security community to educate each other on the current threat- and attack-landscape” said Adams. “This is especially true for those tasked with securing enterprises where they are the most vulnerable, at the software layer. Our CMD+CTRL Cyber range is the most fun but effective way to gain an appreciation for how web applications are attacked and fundamentally defended.”
ABOUT SECURITY INNOVATION
Security Innovation is a pioneer in software security and trusted advisor to its clients. Since 2002, organizations have relied on our assessment and training solutions to make the use of software systems safer in the most challenging environments – whether in Web applications, IoT devices, or the cloud. The company’s flagship product, CMD+CTRL Cyber Range, is the industry’s only simulated Web site environment designed to build the skills teams need to protect the enterprise where it is most vulnerable – at the application layer. Security Innovation is privately held and headquartered in Wilmington, MA USA. For more information, visit www.securityinnovation.com or connect with us on LinkedIn or Twitter.