DES 221: OWASP 2017 Series
The primary objective of this series of courses, and of the OWASP Top 10, is to educate developers, designers, architects, managers, and organizations about the consequences of the most common and most important web application security weaknesses.
After completing this series, you will be able to identify and mitigate the risks associated with the 2017 OWASP Top 10, including Injection, Broken Authentication, Sensitive Data Exposure, XML External Entities (XXE), Broken Access Control, Security Misconfiguration, Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Insecure Deserialization, Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities, and Insufficient Logging & Monitoring
- Mitigating Injection
- Mitigating Broken Authentication
- Mitigating Sensitive Data Exposure
- Mitigating XML External Entities (XXE)
- Mitigating Broken Access Control
- Mitigating Security Misconfiguration
- Mitigating Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
- Mitigating Insecure Deserialization
- Mitigating Use of Components with Known Vulnerabilities
- Mitigating Insufficient Logging & Monitoring Vulnerabilities
*These courses include an additional module which pertains specifically to embedded systems.