MailJay: A Cloud-Native Marketing Automation SaaS Suite
MailJay is an all-new cyber range that emulates a modern Marketing Automation Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application – as well as its front-end and back-end services.
Applications deployed in these complex hybrid cloud environments require infiltrating a wide variety of technologies. That’s why web applications, firewalls, enterprise networks, private employee portals and even desktop users are included as vulnerable targets in this range. It’s the player’s job to break through them all.
The most challenging cyber range in the CMD+CTRL training arsenal, MailJay challenges experienced Penetration Testers, Application Security Testers, and Security Champions to test their mettle against their peers.
This Cyber Range includes 46 security challenges which cover 13 MiTRE ATT&CK tactics and asks players to break through various access controls at least 16(!) times.
Working alone or in teams, your teams will attempt to:
- Defense in depth: How multiple coordinated defenses stop multi-pronged attacks
- Protecting sensitive data by using proper access controls
- Managing access privileges for users with Identity Access Management (IAM)
- How and where to store sensitive data
- Working together as a team to protect your CI/CD pipeline and build security into your DevOps culture.
- And much, MUCH more
Your teams will learn:
- How vulnerabilities work in a realistic environment
- The need to restrict sensitive data using multiple access controls
- How applications that use email can be abused
- The real-world implications of insecure applications
- How and where not to store sensitive data
- The power of multiple defense layers
Note: This range is not for beginners. It is an extremely advanced cloud-native cyber range appropriate for security testers and security champions. All required tools needed to solve the challenge are included.